Sunday, May 22, 2011

Difficulty Paper & Annotated Bibliography- the glass menagerie

Williams, Tennessee. The Glass Menagerie. New York: New Directions, 1999. Print.
The Glass Menagerie was definitely a lot easier to read than The Scarlet Letter. To my surprise, I thought this play was kind of interesting. I usually don’t like to read plays, but this one was different. The characters were all very interesting people. We could all tell that Tom didn’t want to be living at home anymore. I sometimes feel like I want to move out too, but I would never do it in a way where I would abandon my family, like Tom did...I did enjoy reading and watching this play. This play was a lot more interesting than The Scarlet Letter too. We should have read more things like this in the class this semester

No comments:

Post a Comment