Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 4- Prediction

Sonny has mixed feelings about the money he took. Sometimes he is glad he took it and sometimes he feels bad that he did. I think he is going to keep it. The reason I think this is because Cloyd has been getting really angry at everyone lately and I think Sonny feels like taking the money could be a way to kind of get back at him. Also, I think Sonny has been angry with other things too, so stealing the money was a way to let out some of that anger. I think Sonny is probably going to start spending it, maybe on trying to impress Nica or something like that. If he doesn’t do that, I think he might just save it and use it on whats he’s been using it on right now. However, I don’t think he is going to give put it back in the drawer, he said it himself, “ I wished I didn’t take that money. In another way I was like, well,not sorry. Then again, I couldn’t be. Then again, it didn’t matter, it was done”(168). If I were Sonny, I think I would probably do the same that he did. I would have probably taken the money because Cloyd really seems to annoy Sonny and I would have been annoyed with him too. I think taking the money is a good way to get back at Cloyd for the way he’s been yelling at Sonny and also for all if that racist stuff that Cloyd says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment